With Copy Products, all your needs are managed with a personal touch.
101 E. Township Line Rd.
Upper Darby, PA 19082
Human Resources Generalist
Upper Darby, PA
Copy Products (Copy P, Inc.)
Assess & handle employee relations issues. 4yr. Business degree req. Salary $47,590/yr.
Send Resume to job location: 101 E Township Line Rd. Upper Darby, PA 19082
- Interpret and explain human resources policies, procedures, laws, standards, or regulations.
- Hire employees and process hiring-related paperwork.
- Maintain current knowledge of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and affirmative action guidelines and laws, such as the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
- Prepare or maintain employment records related to events, such as hiring, termination, leaves, transfers, or promotions, using human resources management system software.
- Maintain and update human resources documents, such as organizational charts, employee handbooks or directories, or performance evaluation forms.
- Address employee relations issues, such as harassment allegations, work complaints, or other employee concerns.
- Confer with management to develop or implement personnel policies or procedures
- Review employment applications and job orders to match applicants with job requirements.
- Provide management with information or training related to interviewing, performance appraisals, counseling techniques, or documentation of performance issues.
- Administer employee benefit plans.
- Schedule or administer skill, intelligence, psychological, or drug tests for current or prospective employees.